RA-CUB FIX Engine
The RA–Cub FIX engine is an entry level FIX engine designed to give new entrants an affordable flexibility. RA-Cub provides a smooth upgrade to the RA-Cheetah FIX Engine so transition to a low-latency engine later on, should it be required, is a simple operation, requiring no new Systems Integration effort.
RA-Cub is available both as a .NET/C# FIX Engine and as a Java FIX Engine, with both versions being deployable to multiple environments.
For: Exchanges & MTFs, Brokers, Institutions, Transaction hubs, and ISV’s.
How RA-Cub FIX engine enhances your trading capability:
- Entry level pricing - suited to all sizes of company
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
- Accelerated ROI
- Full in-flight session independence
- Full transport independence, including support for FIX.T.1.1
- FIX repository driven, with support for customised repository versions
- All versions of FIX out of the box from 4.0 onwards, including FIX5.0 (all service packs)
- Platform independent
- Fully compatible with all commercial and open source FIX engines
- Quick and easy to deploy
- QuickFix wrapper available to aid conversion from open source FIX engine (.NET version only)
- Support for direct integration with .NET/C# or Java applications where required.
- Runs on Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Apple Mac
- Out-of-the-box deployable as a stand-alone Windows service (.NET/C# version only)
FIX Engine Features:
- Object model simplifies coding
- Database, file, and bespoke storage device logging options available
- FIXML–FIX translator to convert from the FIX string Tag-Value message format to and from XML