RA Monitor is a powerful tool that sits alongside any FIX environment including the RA Cheetah FIX Engine and the RA Hub. The platform can monitor orders, quotes, executions, latency and sessions in real time. This consolidated view provides a first line of defence in regulatory obligations enabling the spotting of potential market abuse scenarios and demonstrating fairness in latency.
Equipped with a unique, visual method of organising routing logic and the ability to define custom alerts and notifications, RA Monitor provides more comprehensive and efficient controls for pre-trade and trade transparency, giving business and technical teams the overview that they would have chosen to have built themselves, if only they had the time.
Key features include:
- Advanced alerting and notifications
- Comprehensive performance monitoring
- Message tracing
- Session connectivity monitoring
- Excel-inspired data visualization
- Super-fast message search
- Network agents for Plug & Play deployment
- Unique order & quote views
- Custom field calculations
- Advanced filtering, grouping and sorting capabilities
Do you want to know how the traded volume is distributed among clients, exchanges and trading hours? Interested in average or maximum latencies for a particular session? Using an Excel-inspired data visualization – together with custom calculations – gives you answer to a virtually unlimited number of questions. The RA-Monitor allows users to analyze data using highly customizable Pivot tables, enabling advanced data mining and multi-dimensional data analysis.
Custom Event Handling
RA-Monitor allows users to script custom event handlers using our unique user friendly scripting language. Thanks to the event handling facility it is possible to:
- Flag messages with marks
- Calculate custom message fields
- Define alerts and notifications
- Add custom chart series