RA-ForensIXRA-ForensIX™ is our FIX Monitor, designed to be intuitive, flexible, providing up-to-the-minute monitoring of your FIX sessions.
RA-ForensIX™ tracks multiple FIX sessions in a single, easy to use, browser-based interface that automatically updates status without the user having to refresh the screen.
Built to be a perfect complement to the RA-Cheetah™, our state-of-the-art FIX Engine, and also has the ability to monitor third-party engines, thus consolidating monitoring needs within a single user interface.
Data can be fed to third-party interfaces, with optional SCOM agents also available.
Thresholds can be set to sessions by their status and for the number of any particular messages, e.g. rejects, so that alerts can be issued to individuals and groups using SS, E-mail, and/or Instant Messenger. Should the need arise, users can call up messages and take actions; for instance, cancelling or amending a message if need be.
- Realtime monitoring available
- Monitor multiple environments / servers from a single instance
- Set thresholds for alerting at message and session status level
- Alerts sent to groups and individuals using SMS, Email and/or instant messenger
- Drilldown to different levels of detail
- Option available to amend and resend directly from monitor
- Ability to integrate with Microsoft’s System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM, formerly MOM)
- Able to monitor thirdparty engines